DBA’s recently awarded contract with the Arizona Game & Fish Department for Public Works Repair or Replacement has produced several new task orders that include:
- Fish Habitat Improvements, Pinetop, AZ – Excavation and construction of two new fish ponds, construction of earthen berms, installation of 350′ of 10″ PVC pipe extending from the site well and water tanks to the ponds, and cleaning out the drainage ditches.
- Roadway Widening, Canyon Creek Fish Hatchery, Payson, AZ – Concrete paving including rock excavation for the roadway to the hatchery.
- Drainage/Security Improvements and Tortoise Habitat Enhancements, Kingman, AZ – Parking lot expansion including new asphalt paving, drainage and security improvements with electronic gate operations and culvert extensions for the administrative office.
- Parking Canopies, Page, AZ – Installation of concrete foundations and steel parking canopies for the administrative office.
- Emergency Erosion Protection, Sterling Springs Fish Hatchery, Sedona, AZ – Installation of concrete roadway barriers to prevent erosion and roadway washout in preparation for monsoon season after the Canyon wildfire.